I have spoken about this before. However, I was talking with a female dance teacher a few nights back at a social event, and became apparent that this issue is ongoing. So here is a list of things that female dance teachers don’t like.
- Expecting them to teach you social skills – they’re not counsellors, life coaches or therapists; they’re dance teachers.
- Showing up sweaty or unwashed – this requires no expatiation.
- Not trying and then complaining – try to imagine how much that would annoy you.
- Talking about your failed love life – they like a bit of gossip, but go easy.
- Expressing your desire to kill everyone – you might have a bad day now and then, but, once again, go easy.
- Treating your dance lessons as your chance to be close to a woman – they’re not paid for that; they’re dance teachers.
- Buying them a gift – unless it's something like Christamas and you buy presents for most people you know, then it's just awkward.
- Being asked out – unless you’re really hot (if you have none of the above problems, then you might be)